General agency needs:
- Staples, Target or Walmart gift cards- any denomination would be greatly appreciated!
- Your donation would help support the purchase of school supplies such as pencils, pens, crayons, glue and construction paper. For example, a donation of $125 would supply one student with enough school supplies for the entire school year.
- Your donation to our Swimming Program would support the purchase of items such as life jackets, kick boards and swim goggles. For instance, your donation of $50 would cover the cost of swim goggles for 12 of our students.
- Your donation for Technology Supplies for our School Program would support the purchase of items such as computer and Smart Board suppliles, children's educational programs and software licensing.
Helen H. Heller Health Center
- Your donation would support the purchase of items used in our Health Center such as band-aids, tongue depressors, thermometers and batteries for equipment. Your donation of $100 would help fund the purchase of 35 boxes of band-aids.
Jimmy W. Wilmot Adult Day Training Program:
- Your donation would help support the purchase of items such as chairs, tools, aprons and safety goggles for our adult program participants. For example, a donation of $75 would support the purchase of 25 pairs of safety goggles.
Donations in any amount are always welcome. You can donate securely online or by check. Please indicate if your donation has a specific purpose.
We appreciate all donations; however we are only able to accept items that are useable by our agency and are in good condition. We are not able to accept appliances, used computers, furniture or old televisions. If you have those items to donate, perhaps having a garage sale and donating the proceeds to Holy Childhood could be an option for you.
Questions? Contact Rose Marie Pape at 585.359.3710, ext. 131 or email@example.com
For more information or to schedule a tour of Holy Childhood, please call us at 585.359.3710. We would be honored to have you visit with us.