Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, unfortunately, we are unable to hold the Annual Holy Childhood Craft Sale this year. We look forward to seeing you next year on Saturday, November 6, 2021 at Holy Childhood, 100 Groton Parkway in Henrietta.
You can still order your holiday pies from Special Touch Bakery, here’s how:
Order, Prepay and Pick Up your Thanksgiving Holiday pies – It’s Easy!
Pie Pick Up Day is Tuesday, November 24 at two locations (Special Touch Bakery or Holy Childhood)
- Call Special Touch Bakery at 585-359-2253 to place your order.
- Choose your pick up location: Special Touch Bakery (1999 Mt. Read Blvd., Rochester) OR Holy Childhood (100 Groton Parkway, Henrietta).
- Prepay using a credit card.
- Choose your time for pick up. Times are first come, first served. You’ll be issued a parking space number.
- Pick up your fresh baked pies on Tuesday, November 24 at your designated time and place.
Order these holiday favorites to celebrate with your family and friends! Visit www.specialtouchbakery.com any time for a complete list of the varieties available for you to order now or whenever you’re craving a delicious Special Touch Bakery pie! The bakery offers curbside pickup for your convenience.
- Apple Crumb
- Bumbleberry (raspberry/blueberry/rhubarb)
- Chocolate Cream
- Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cranapple Walnut
- Double Crust Apple
- Lemon Meringue
- Rumbleberry (raspberry/blueberry/blackberry)
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- And more!
Order Deadline is Friday, November 20 at 12:00 p.m.
Questions? Call Special Touch Bakery at 585-359-2253.
As per Governor Cuomo's Executive Order, and out of respect for you, our loyal customers, Special Touch Bakery staff will wear face coverings during the curbside pickup process. We respectfully ask that you return the favor by wearing a face covering as well.